Thursday, April 21, 2011

Oh awkward....

So I was packing/organizing the other day while listening to my music on shuffle. We all know the dangers of that. The song Friday by Rebecca Black popped up and I was singing along when I started to change the lyrics. And what came from that was a beautiful song that I wrote, sorry for the poor singing skills and lack of proper editing. I did a few runs of it and this is the best one so enjoy My Field School Song !!!

Also, just learned today that we will be able to take the 1/2 hour train ride into Hong Kong and explore! I'm quite excited to see Hong Kong, even if it's only for a few hours.

7 days 21 hours and 35 min

Here are the lyrics if you need to decipher some of my "singing":

7:00 am waking up in a bug net
Gotta be fresh, gotta wake em all up
Gotta have my rice gotta have my lentil
Seein everything, the time is goin
Tickin on and on trip is flying by
Gotta get down to the bus stop
Gotta catch my bus, I see chickens

Clucking in the front seat,
Clucking under that seat
Gotta make my mind up,
Which chicken should I befriend?

It’s field school, field school
Gotta experience my field school
Everybody’s workin in Kathmandu, Nepal
Field school field school
Working hard in field school
Everybody’s lookin forward to the weekend

Boilin and boilin that water
Treating and treating that water
Runs runs runs runs
Was that dukarol worth it?

Late at night were sittin in our big house
Chattin so much about how field school is fly
Home home think about home
You know where that is
I got this, you got this,
My friends are all around me
I got this you got this
Now we know it

Chickens in the front seat,
Chickens in the back seat
Gotta make my mind up
Which chicken to befriend?

It’s field school, field school
Gotta experience ma field school
Everybody’s workin in Kathmandu, Nepal
Field school field school
Workin hard in field school
Everybody’s lookin forward to the weekend

Sleepin and sleepin (NAH)
Drinking and drinking (NAH)
Explore plore plore plore
Havin fun on the weekend

Yesterday we’re in Canada
Today we’re in hong kong
We we we so excited
We so excited
To fly all the way to Nepal

Tomorrow is Nepal,
Nepal comes after….hong kong
I don’t want this field school to end

It’s field school, field school
Gotta experience my field school
Everybody’s workin in Kathmandu, Nepal
Field school field school
Workin hard in field school
Everybody’s lookin forward to the weekend

Blisters and blisters, yeah
Sweatin and sweatin yeah
Fun fun fun fun
Havin fun at field school

It’s field school, field school
Gotta experience my field school
Everybody’s workin in Kathmandu, Nepal
Field school field school
Workin hard in field school
Everybody’s lookin forward to the weekend

Learning and learning yeah
Blogging and blogging yeah
Fun fun fun fun
Looking forward to my field school


No comments:

Post a Comment